ALL: Non-Exits

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved her character when I started Y&R and I didn't watch all the time, so by 1991 or 1992 when she wasn't around and there was no mention of her I wondered if she had just vanished. I know Crampton said in some interview from those years that she wasn't working on the show much. I'm not sure if she had an exit as I wasn't watching.

I loved her comebacks later in the decade. I have this perverse desire that when Y&R is done the last scene is her marching onset and telling everyone the show has been canceled.

Flo didn't have an exit, did she?

Wasn't there someone in Michael's story or David's story, some relative or fiancee, who didn't have an exit?

• Members

B&B had quite a few in recent years. Bridget, Rick, Aggie, Whip (I think its safe to say he's gone), Felicia, Dante. I dont think Hector got an exit either.

Well I wouldnt count Tim as he never moved back to PV. That was a temporary thing bc of Lorenzo's illness. Livia vanished but she's still supposed to be in PV working. I remember there went a long time with her not appearing and then she was Tad's lawyer for the Jenny custody case in 2009. I think you could be right about Derek. Last I remember was him beign on when Jesse appeared. Maybe he mentioned moving on bc he left the PVPD and Jesse got his job.

• Members

B&B's Claudia Cortez (played by Lily Melgar) and Enrique Alvarez (played by George Alvarez) as well as Michael Lai (played by Lindsay Price) all vanished without an exit storyline in 1997. I think they were all seen last at some Forrester family pool party in the summer. Same with Dylan Neal as Dylan in 1996. I think he left town with Jessica but popped up one last time to bully Grant Chambers, then was never seen again.

DAYS' Cassie (Alexis Thorpe) vanished without an explanation after all the Captive Castle victims were rescued and returned to Salem in 2005.

• Members

Dena Higley re-wrote Cassie and Rex as being Roman and Kate's children. Rex broke up with Mimi and left town (with Cassie) for a teaching job in Chicago after he learned about Mimi's abortion. A.K.A the story that completely ruined Mimi and was such an offensive story it made Heather Tom pronounce that she'd never appear on DAYS.

• Members

I actually have that scene on tape (cuz I was a Jared/Natalie fan and he was glowering jealously in the background) so I remember it. Miles told Natalie he was leaving town to start over fresh somewhere else. I think because Natalie was the only one he was really friends with, that was pretty much supposed to suffice as an exit.

Archived