OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Florencia did such an amazing job in those scenes. Fiercely fighting for the man she loved no matter what his name is. You could really feel for her. IMO she wasn't too OTT like I was afraid she would be. She really rocked those scenes. I think I love her even more now. wub.png TSJ did an amazing job too. Loved how he told Tea he loved her and that was more important than who shot him. wub.png I'm really going to miss him but as long as FL is still on I will continue to watch. Looking forward to Dani/Tea scenes for the aftermath.

Brody's not out of the woods yet. That piece of paper showing the DNA test is still on Victor's/Todd's desk. So he needs to wipe that smug look off his face. I hate what they've done to his character. I used to like him.

• Members

It's Rex and the Rapists. Everyone else is an afterthought.

If I gave a crap about Brody anymore I'd be mad, but, I decided to stop caring once it was obvious where they were going, which started around the time he began lying about the night with Natalie. I can't believe this has been going on for over a year. Nothing has happened in this story, other than a lot of bad actors puckering their lips on cue.

• Members

Michael Easton tanked the whole thing, but beyond that the writing failed. John dumped Natalie and the baby without a second thought. He was more interested in smelling Kelly's hair. Other than the occasional pout when he sees Natalie and the baby - which is interchangeable to all his other pouts - I have seen zero evidence that he would want anything to do with them. What a great message if he's with her again solely because of biological ties.

• Administrator

I think the baby story is perfect soap.....except turning Brody into the villain and Ford one of the heroes (with John of course). If they had Ford find out the truth that he wasn't the father and did things to keep that a secret because he wants to be with Tess/Jess, then it would've been a really good storyline. Then you build up to the truth coming out and Brody/Jess and John/Natalie reuniting. It was a perfect setup.

Archived