OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Members

Why? So she'll get dumped, too? If that's the case, then I nominate Terri Conn to be the new Rachel. Who cares if she's a little lighter than the others? We'll just say she underwent bleaching treatments -- you know, like Michael Jackson? ;)

Please, Shane, just say you're tired. That fake-ass eye-rub gesture was totally unnecessary.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I may be way off here, but does anyone think that it's possible that Marty is Victor's killer? I just keep going back to his "Oh my God, what the hell are you doing here?" and the only people that could really make sense with is either Marty or Irene. Of course, they could always change the story multiple times so it doesn't make sense in the end!

• Members

Go Jack! Starr STFU. Now you give a damn about TSJTodd? I thought AT did an amazing job when he told her that Dani is his only sister. Starr was already to cut the only father she's known for the last 8 years out so I dont geel any pain she claims to have. Good for Jack calling her out. His pain and Dani was beleivable

I love him. I dont know when it happened but this little prick won me over...lol. I think his love, devotion and loyalty to his father has been very endearing and admirable in the last several weeks

Archived