OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KA was horrible! She couldn't sell a thing! Dani's reaction was right on. I really felt her pain and Tea's. That seemed real to me. I also loved her telling Baz that he was her Dad. I also liked Jack's reaction. He acted so much like TSJ's Todd and I liked it.

I like the Marty idea too and hope that pans out. That would be a good story.

I love your banner too Cheap. It's perfect! smile.png

• Members

I didnt even think of that. They keep saying Jack was too young to remember RH bc he was a Toddler (OMG, I swear I just did that accidentally LOL) when he left yet they then say its only been 8 years. If you go by the latter than Jack should have been 7 and old enough to remember him

• Members

Kassie DePaiva did good today, so did Florencia, Kelly and Andrew. Kristen Alderson's performance lacked something, but she did do good in the last scene with the cell phone.

Brody is just completely nuts now, he was happy that someone died, because it means he can hold on to a child that is not his. I don't think he shot Victor Jr., as it's too obvious, but he is about to snap.

Rex didn't do it. Trying to make Rex rogue just doesn't work, every time he tries to be tough, I think, "Kid, go take a nap". He comes off as some kid trying to be tough, but failing.

• Members

"Daniella, please, use your inside voice!"

"WHAT! ARE! YOU! TALKING! ABOUT! THIS! IS! MY! INSIDE! VOICE!"

I think one of Viki's more violent alters (Tommy? Tori?) killed him. Everyone started calling him "Victor" and Viki couldn't cope.

Archived