OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're totally right, Cheap21, it's far more natural for characters to stumble over the name and show more trouble adjusting.

As for today's show, its more obvious than ever TIIC believe fans have lousy memories and will buy into RH = good rapist vs TSJ = bad rapist.

Tell me Viki, you couldn't name one single time TSJ tried to help your children or you? In a flash I recalled just last year. TSJ hiring PIs to find Jessica after Mitch abducted her.TSJ not able to sleep he was so worried about how Viki was holding up and going to stay with her at Clint's. Viki even said she was so moved by his concern and was glad he was there to distract her.

I have no problem owning TSJ could be an SOB, TIIC. I just have a problem with this force-fed he was an SOB 24/7 and RH was the gentle and kind version of Todd.

Viki rightfully should have thrown the fake DID crap in RH's face. Giving RH this self-righteous attitude isn't working with this long-term viewer.

• Members

Rama was a great, unique character until she threw Vimal under the bus for $$$. I read RC realized too late how much fans enjoyed Rama and Vimal together, so he had to scurry repair the damage, and I'm glad they are back together.

However, I hope never to see Vimal's parents again if RC continues to write them like walking stereotypes.

• Members

Brody is lucky if he survives November sweeps as I expect he kidnaps Liam and John shoots him to save his son. ho hum McPain plays hero once again.

As for ML, I read his wife lives in LA and he's happy to be done with cross-country commuting. He didn't sound remotely interested in PP. Some of the actors don't have a lot of faith in PP. I wonder when we'll get a list of cast??

Archived