OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Knowing RC, they'll be the big sweeps story lol

Seriously, why is he wasting what few months are left on newbies Aubrey and Cutter?

Why not take the time instead and write a Jessica and Cristian reunion? Jessica can always return on PP with a recast face and announce it didn't work out if needed.

• Members

If they recast Jess and Cris, it might work on the web. lol DF has made it known over the years that he prefers to play "Dark Cardboard" rather than a romantic type. Every time he quit, it was because he couldn't "go Dark." I don't think either actor would sign on to play aging h.s. sweethearts but that's just MO. Rama pushing Cris to pursue someone who was mentally ill when she last "wanted" him was kind of sick and very unromantic IMO. Cris knows that "TeenJess" (who had been brain-fried by her father) only wanted him to service her. ewww. Jess and Cris were finished before the turn of the century. How did Rama miss finding any mention of Cris's long very public history with his ex-wife Natalie? The anvils being thrown at the audience (that Jess will probably end up with her rapist) are getting more painful and sickening. Can't they both leave now? There's nothing left to tell.

• Members

They should have just written Rama out, and Vimal too. I like Vimal but he's just a plot point/toady, and Rama looked horrible when she was practically ripping Cristian's pants off seemingly moments after her husband was sent to prison. I still don't understand that. Is that the default mode for young female characters on this show? And didn't they say she never loved Vimal and it was just an arranged marriage? If so, then I don't know how to care about them.

They rewrote David's history more than once but I think they kept the basics (his brother was Spencer, his mother worked for Renee) about the same in recent years. The only change was Bo being his father instead of Asa. Well, that, and apparently he was a baby Damien who tried to kill Renee.

Infant killer to ha ha factory...I don't know how he did it.

Archived