OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Andrew T rocked as Jack ripping into Starr. I loved that. He honestly surprised me! Everything else after that was just ok to me.

I really like Kelly Missal but yeah she was to much today. She could've acted out all that dialogue without all the yelling e8099.gif Someone needs to let her know. I really believe if she learns that yelling doesn't enhance acting performance she would come across so much better in scenes like that.

• Members

I thought it was her best acting to date.....not that it's saying a lot but yeah. She HONESTLY surprised me (& Jack did too...he's growing on me)!! I thought it was fitting and ever so appropriate. But given I brought out the entire neighborhood with my screams and wailing when I was told my Beloved Mother passed away.......I get it.

• Members

See, that's my issue right there. I actually did find a stabbing victim on my front steps when I was young in Boston and I screamed for like an hour it seemed. That's actually the NORMAL reaction to finding a body bag in your living room. Plus this is her 2nd dad she's found murdered, YIKES.

I mean this girl in 18 months has been through hell and back. Her nerves are totally shot.

Btw, I thought Flor was very good in that final shot as she could not bring herself to tell Dani um, your biological father may have shot your dad. The pain and exhaustion on Téa's face really moved me.

KDP was good today too, those tears poured naturally.

I rewatched and KA still left me ice cold. It was an off day for her.

• Members

I think she probably had the same reaction when she learned Eureka was canceled. It's just one-note horrors from most of the Manning cult, although to be fair, that's true of all the show's younger actors, minus long gone Eddie Alderson.

I don't remember her being all that upset with Ross, but I guess that's because he was just a plot point anyway.

• Members

Listen, if Danielle/KM weren't such a screamer and shouter all the time, I might cut her some slack. But this is a girl who'd scream for another helping of vegetables - "MORE! PEAS! PLEASE!" - so you'll have to forgive me for being snarky about her display(s) of emotion yesterday.

Archived