OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Florencia ROCKED those scenes today. And those scenes were pure Téa, fiercely fighting to save the man she loves.

I couldn't believe they had TSJ vomit up blood and really show the death throes there too... loved how he reached up to stroke her hair and said I love ... and she responded I love you, too. TIIC really milked the tragic lovers aspect of TnT's story to the hilt.

So was it Tomas or Todd who found Jack and took him to the hospital? Whoever did that, also made a choice to leave TSJ bleeding his guts out.

• Members

Even Bo was wincing at Nora being so aggressive today with the Evans. Nora, like T&B, should NEVER EVER be given another child to raise.

As for Florencia, she's getting tons of praise on Facebook and other sites :-) Soaptownusa was praising her as stealing the show away from TSJ and RH during the last few weeks!

• Members

I'll miss TSJ/VJ, what a sad, tired way for him to go out. I feel bad for Tea, Dani, and Jack. I agree with those who say FL was amazing as Tea today. Also I love that Tea at least still struggles with calling Victor by his real name. How weird that she's pretty much the only one?! I love her devotion to him.

LOL. I like RH but I'm finding Todd annoying as hell, I did think he looked good today though.

I understand both Nora and Phylicia's arguments but I really just can't stand Nora so I want her to continue to get burned by Mama Evans. lol.

I laughed whenever the camera cut to Destiny today, Shenell Edmunds has the embarrased/get me the hell out of here looks DOWN. I think she's really good at that.

Archived