OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, so here in BC, Canada we didn't even get OLTL today for some reason. (and they aired AMC with some video problem windowboxing the full image...) Sigh. But watching on youtube, there's about 15 seconds at the start of the episode missing that we DID get in Canada yesterday with Rex calling Natalie to the graveyard. So very odd.

• Members

What the [!@#$%^&*] type of pilgrim nightgown [!@#$%^&*] did Rex bury that girl in? Awful. Whoever designed this sequence has never been to a real funeral and is working from horror movie imagination.

And she's embalmed, she should look "good" for several years. When they exhumed Medgar Evers thirty years after his death, he looked as though he'd just been buried.

• Members

Aw c'mon Gigi's corpse wasn't that bad...I was surprised they even found her in the coffin. I was thinking they would find another body all together that has to do with Kim and Cutter. Sort of like the time, back in the early 80's, when Clint had his own mother's crypt unearthed only to find a man buried in her coffin.

• Members

I think I'm most offended by the fact that the buttons look like snaps. I highly doubt that was hanging in Gigi's closet. And maybe it's just the screen, but did they put hair silver in her hair? huh.png Also, her arms shouldn't be at her sides like that.

Archived