OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 25

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's rape cause Jessica wasn't in her right mind to give consent, if she had been she wouldn't have touched Ford with a 20 foot pole.

Same with TSJTodd and Marty, what he did to her was rape cause she wasn't in her right mind & he was manipulating her into getting her to do what he wanted

• Members

I liken TeenJess sorta like Princes with Viki. The main person cna have personalities which represent themselves at younger stages of their life. Thats what I saw TeenJess as

That part is very inconsistent bc people want her held accountable for some things and not for others. I just say hold her responsible for everything. The show doesnt even always make sense bc sometimes they come out and say that Jessica chooses to let her laters out when she cant cope with her life and she knows what they do. And other times they backtrack and make it as if she has no control. As far as the TeenJess stuff, I think she's responsible bc she refused to get help. Instead of going to a doctor an dealing with her issues, she chose to abandon her child and go to highschool...and her family elt her! Thats a big problem I had with that story

my questons is where is the rape allegations with Jared and Nash bc I never saw any brought up with them. In her right mind, Jessica also would have never nearly killed the multiple people she almost did or the awful things she did over the last few months...then why are people hating on and trashing her for that. Why does she get a free pass on the Ford sex but not any of the other heinous things she's done. I mean no offense to anyone here, but I just find that very hypocritical when it comes to her

• Members

For me the difference is Jared never knew who she was, and Nash also didn't initially (didn't they stop sleeping together after he found out about Jessica? I don't know, I wasn't watching then). Ford not only knew about Jessica's mental illness, he told Cris that this turned him on.

• Members

I totally thought she was looking at a picture of Tina too, but then of course it was the picture of her and Todd she'd been staring at all episode. :P

Yeah, I don't know all the ins and outs of the law, but the Ford/Regressica thing is very dicey. I liken it to some skeeve trying to get into Viki's pants when she thought she was Princess. The parts may be vintage, but the warped mind's brand new. It's really not unlike those stories you hear about orderlies sexually abusing mentally challenged/developmentally disabled patients at care facilities. Like Addie and Blair's father, pretty much.

Say what you want about Baz, but I prefer him (and James, and Nate, and just about any other guy on the show) being on my screen over Uncle Bobby. To me, Ford is the epicenter of male effed uppedness on this show. I actually like James, he is a good guy, but that is of course everything that's wrong with him on today's OLTL which doesn't really care for good guys.

It's so funny to hear the RHTodd stammer again. :lol: Like old times.

Archived