OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 25

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could have sworn Baz was wearing grey suede shoes with lifts to match his T Shirt.

I'm so over Destiny and her pregnancy. She's stupid and her attitude with Vivian who was genuinely trying to help her was annoying.

RHTodd and John's banter was gay as hell. The script writer who thought it would be funny missed the mark completely.

• Members

I actually liked how well RHTodd and John "got along" or however you might put it. Todd is of course Todd so that's probably ephemeral, but Todd now "owes him one" which may mean they become partners in crime while John remains propped in the process.

What I don't like is how TSJTodd is oh so suddenly the not at all trustworthy shady character, but not in the traditional he-can-do-EVERYTHING-wrong-yet-do-no-wrong Todd way, but in the traditional OLTL insta-villain way. Like one of Blair's boyfriends or something. That kind of sucks. I guess we'll see. I know not everone is a fan of TSJ's Todd but if they're going where it looks like they're going, it kind of poops on his contribution as Todd for the past however many years. And I know some of you all will be like, "WHAT contribution?", but you know what I mean...

• Members

Sometimes you people crack me up....lol. Just because a certain actor may not be on the screen for a short time, doesn't mean necessarily mean that they are leaving the show or that their character is being written out. ;)

• Members

Last week when RH said that Todd has his wife, I was confused about who he was talking about, Blair or Tea. Im guessing he's meaning Tea right? Which is odd bc he hasnt been married to Tea since 1998. Blair was the last one he was with before he went away

Archived