OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 25

• Members

Yeah but that's what I mean. If her alters are in control and she's not prosecuted for what they do...I mean, it seems really complicated legally. Jess wasn't in her right mind, agreed, but it's not like her alter got raped if that makes sense. Tess or whoever came out and she's a part of Jessica's psyche.

Like today? Otherwise, no

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally I dont care for the word rape being thrown around here. People always get on Jessica's case bc she never takes responsiblity for the stuff she does when she checks out. She tries to kill people, she killed her baby, she kidnaps and does awful things and people here hold her accountable for all of that, yet when she sleeps with Ford, its all of a sudden rape? Rape wsnt throwna round when Tess was screwing around with half the population of Llantano county or when Nash and Jared had sex with her. But its with Ford so its now rape. I think she's responsible for everything she does and she had sex with him. I dont like the convenient excuse of using what she should and shouldnt be held accountable based on whom was involved.

• Members

Probably something else we are supposed to just forget about :rolleyes:

IMO Ithink its rape, this wasn't one of her alters she thought she was 17. Ford knew this and went after her because he saw an oppurtunity for some p-ssy.

• Members

Agreed on TeenJess being an alter of sorts. Cheap I'm curious though, let's assume she doesn't have control at all over her alters. How can we hold her responsible for their actions?

Not sure what's going on with the syringe today but isn't it possible Tomas was getting a blood sample?

• Members

I see your point, but don't you think the show rewriting that night - twice, or even three times - suggests they are also not sure if it came across as rape?

I guess no one told her that he enabled Tess and helped cause her child's death...

Archived