OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 25

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It can't ever actually be gay (that's unprofessional and asking for Robin Strasser money) but it can wink and wink and wink and wink at the idea. All with the merry band of noble rapists and misogynists.

• Members

I think there is a shirtless guy in every episode of OLTL. The scripts have become so gay. But the whole Dorian fiasco wedding was way over the top for me. The show was yelling from the rooftops gay. I love a gay story but OLTL tries to HARD to be gay.....lol.

• Members

I can just hear their meetings

FV: So which character is going to be shirtless today? Chrisitian...David Fumero?....FV smiles

RC: A boner in hand.....mmmmmmmmmm How about Brody?

FV: Oh dear.....my mouth is watering

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Some woman from India is David's biggest fan? Before this movie (which hasnt been released yet), his biggest claim to fame was a hemmorhoid commercial

Man do TSJ and Florencia have chemistry. Easily the hottest duo on the show

• Members

No no, not that they're connected per se, but I would have to argue that women are certainly not being written for here. It's quite possible the two gay men in charge of our show are misogynistic. I see it as they're writing the show to cater to themselves, not to any specific audience group.

Archived