OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 25

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the key word. Cause I cant stand David. He annoys me big time.Be happy I am not the HW. I would write him out so fast that you head would spin....lol

Actually now that I think about it....I dont like him on DH either...must be the actor....

• Members

I missed a lot of this argument but I've met gay men in real life that are pretty anti-women. I think it's mainly in jest but I incorrectly placed that notion of "gay men + women haters" onto the writers. I apologize, I didn't mean to generalize. I know all gay men are not anti-women, I'm just saying our showheaders seem to be and happen to be gay which supported what I know in my own life, that's all. I hope I didn't "call anyone out" or whatever. That said, Baz seems gay to me :lol: I don't give two flying craps who he wants to bone but it's his job to make his attraction to Kristen believable and he's not doing that. Hell, maybe he's straight an just repulsed by her. As a straight male, I could see that point of view :lol:

OMFG :lol: :lol:

• Members

I'm not defending NR and BH but I think KA is very asexual so any chance these two guys had went out of the window. KA is not believable in romantic lead and also she doesn't have that type guys would go crazy for. She's a good actress but not romantic material. She good with interacting with her family.

• Members

I find it interesting that so many people automatically know Baz is gay and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. Ya'll don't even distinguish between the actor and character anymore. For years people were claiming Rex was flamingly gay and JPL is straight. Now it's an automatic "gay alert" from people with raging gaydars and Baz is gay! James is gay! *insert character* is gay! *giggle*

I asked previously how people knew James was gay since the actor is not openly gay and the consensus was pretty much "duh, he looks gay/ he's not believable in his romance with Starr". Whatever that means...

I find James to be just as straight as the other straight characters on the show even though people insist the actor is gay and that translates to his unbelievability in the role.

And most likely this is a minority opinion but I hate the gay innuendo between John and RHTodd. We know these characters are straight and the innuendo is out of place and very UNfunny.

Archived