OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 25

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't ask that. :rolleyes: What I said was 100% rhetorical. Anyway, looking for a specific answer. Really didn't get it, but that's cool. As for anything else regarding the show, I really could not care less what anyone thinks.

• Members

My point is being completely missed. All really wanted to know is why are gay men calling out other men they think are gay and why anyone thinks gay writers for strange reason hate women without anything to back it up. If you all think that's cool. That fine. It's internet. I'm shutting up. Carry on.

• Members

Ok..calling out who gay? Then you say gay writers. RC is gay...he has a pic of his bf on his facebook page. I forgot who linked it..I think it was Scotty....FV.more than likely....I doubt he chose Mikey just for the girls :lol:

To me the show is more gay than any other show on the air. Really..whats been up with the latest scripts this week...so gay inducing...lol

• Members

Monty...I like the show for what it is...it entertains me whether good entertainment or bad....I am not invested in it like I was ATWT. So I am just watching and commenting....

oh you are referring to Baz...ugh......yeah....lets not talk about him...lol

Archived