OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 25

• Members

Why do you always seem to want to quote me and prove me wrong or disprove with what I am saying on this board? You have been doing that a lot lately.

There was a story. It was a side bar of the whole Rama and Vimal thing. Shaun wanted to really see if Chris still had feelings for Rama. It doesn't matter if there was story there, its filler through and through.

Maybe these two had contract quotas to fill that day. It was another way for the show to discuss the water baby thing and it helped explain what happened in case an occasional viewer just happened to stop by. Chris and Shaun’s scenes filled in all the blanks. My mom and sister watch that episode and they don’t usually watch but those scenes for them help understand what was happening..

Very well said. Its exactly what it was.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trust me there's no conspiracy theory. No one's e-stalking you :lol: You just happen to watch the same shows I do and we disagree on stuff. Im not following you around. If you prefer, I'll try and avoid commenting on your posts

• Members

I HATE this Todd story, I can't even fully express just how much it makes me angry.

Just like someone said, it is so convoluted, that it just doesn't make any sense. And seeing TSJ's Todd with his family all laughing and just being such a great family unit, before RH's Todd walked in, made me hate it even more.

I never liked Todd before TSJ, and I'm sure as hell not going to like him now. I haven't been this upset with a story sense they killed off Georgie on GH!

Archived