B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yep, I have made a record of it, just to add to the ever growing list of problems with this channel.

You know what's really getting on my nerves? The constant frame rate fluctuations from video to video. You have some episodes in 24 fps (Frames Per Second), some in 30 fps and some in 60 fps (Bold was recorded in 60 fps I believe). I know it seems like a minor detail, but it can have pretty disasterous affects on motion and smoothness.

If you want to compare, look at episode 3179 which is in 60 fps, 3180 which is in 30 fps and 3181 which is in 24 fps and you will see the difference.

Edited by Troppo

• Members

well, there should be good news lol

Please register in order to view this content

Btw does enyone know if i do the plus abo on Videoland? what does Download-to-go mean? Will i be able to download the epiosdes without using any other program?

• Members

Thank you to the Angel for the latest Season 10s! Gratitude for much better picture than what is on YouTube. I've noticed #2471 though has the beginning bit including the opening titles missing. Can that please be replaced if possible? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It's interesting to compare episode 3186 that just aired on YouTube with the old British copy that's in the vault (Dec 2 1999). It appears the British broadcaster has re-jigged the scenes. I think I've come across this before and just thought it an error. Now it seems deliberate on the British broadcaster's part. Anyway, it's great to have an in-order, much higher quality episode available on YouTube now.

This is why we can't have nice things.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Haha yeah. That voiceover lady's remark during the credits: "Taylor's clearly been in some sort of spat, too. Most unusual to be punched in the upper lip only, though". Referencing the actress's obsession with cosmetic procedures. We never got voiceovers like that.

Edited by Troppo