B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The HIV 2001 storyline is unbearable to me. Kristen got so in love... in like 3 episodes... no build up... I am finding hard to bond with the new character. We are waiting for the Brooke scandals and just tolerating this. 

• Members

This was indeed a terrible story. It was a complete mess similiar to Claudia's story in 1997. Considering that the story centered around a legacy character like Kristen it was even more stupid to rush through this plot like on crack. Within 6 months, the couple found each other, had an HIV crisis and adopted a child from Africa. WTF!? 

Massimo's introduction is also quite WTF-ish. I have a soft spot for that ludicrous plot with Brooke and the Eiffel tower, though. That was brilliant.

Indeed. Slap in the face to the previous actors, that B&B did not bother to get one of them back in the first place. And then the whole storyline was a waste of time - and Ingo Rademacher is no Al PAcino to make any of this worthwhile anyway

I didn't like Morgan at first (even though this was probably the LAST successful introduction of a psycho in soaps for many years...), but as soon as the lost the baby and Dr. Tim arrived in LA, I loved every minute of it...

• Members

I loved Morgan's storyline from start to finish with the exception with Ridge falling for the fake letter. That was SOOOOOOOOO unbelievable it nearly made me stop watching. 

• Members

Thorne and Brooke just broke off and Stephanie told Brooke - May you rest in peace. I loved the dialogue... even though it's little over the top. 

I know what is coming... I've seen it countless of times, but it's still really fun. Breacon is my guilty pleasure.

• Members

I feel like this proved Taylor was no better or arguably worse than Brooke getting closer to Eric. I wish Stephanie would have found out about them yet the show really didn’t want her to lose her only confident and Ally it seems….although Stephanie never had any issues with Taylor sleeping around, as she knew about her and James for years…

• Members

Sadly the quality is getting a little worse on the new 1999 uploads... as I expected. They are still 1080hd videos... but the true resolution and quality is not 1080... at least the last couple of episodes have been looking a little pixelated in comparison to some of the other ones.

I hope they don't degrade more. They are still very good quality, if they degrade more... it will be laughable to mark them as 1080.

They actually did that in some other seasons - the videos were 1080 in theory, but the image was max 360-480.