B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Hahaha, I didn't want to know... till one of them messaged me trying to bully me, because I have Brooke on my avatar on youtube. And I soon found a lot of them writing positive comments about a certain other actress. I don't want to say, since I don't want arguments.

These bashers should be banned! KKL IS STUNNING NOW AND THEN.

STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNING.

THE PRINCESS OF BOLD (STEPHANIE WAS  THE QUEEN). PERIOD.

You didn't say anything wrong! I am sure most of these people who bash KKL's looks... look 10293939020 times worse and can never dream of looking like her. 

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

About KKL look - I believe that she had her first botox experience some time in 1998 and then she had the mentioned procedure done in 2001. Of course we all could also see her new breast implants in 1995 - for me that's obvious that she prepared herself for the insanely sexy role in the movie 'Subliminal Seduction' with a lot of nude scenes. Overall I think she had pretty good job done and she didn't overdone anything for a long time. I just didn't like her cheek implants/fillers done in the early 2010s which unnecesary made her eyes look smaller but that's a very common mistake in my opinion.

Are there any angels still here to rescue us by uploading next bunch of the 1997 episodes any time soon? In the meantime I've tried few times to watch the next official episodes on the Youtube channell. Unfortunately I had to stop after I couldn't recognize if I was seeing Ridge or maybe Enrique...

• Members

The VPN I was using to stream the latest episodes from the CBS website has now stopped working. Which has made the job of collecting writer and director information all the more difficult. Thanks CBS

Please register in order to view this content