B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I think so too. Brooke has always had SO much storyline each year..... LIKE SOOO much. My husband one time told me - Brooke is like the only one who is in every single episode. And some years... she IS. Haha. KKL is amazing. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I get why they had a temp for KKL. This was when the story of Rick shooting Grant climaxed, and obviously Brooke was needed for that. (That the whole climax felt lacking when it was Sandra Ferguson and not KKL playing those scenes is a different story). 

The point I was going for was that if the other maternity leaves impacted the stories the show was trying to tell, just like KKL's leave affected story, then why did they only have a temp for her and not for any of the others (Tylo, Bregman, Brown)?

• Members

People harassing KKL and telling horrible disgusting jokes about her face and looks on the 2000 videos being uploaded is getting out of control. The hate is unbearable. And a lot of these people are fake profiles of one and same person. TRULY disturbing. Why is youtube allowing this to continue? It's one thing to hate a character, but to comment about an actress's face every day in such derogatory manner is disgusting. 

I even read one comment that was MAKING FUN of KKL personal life. I AM TRULLY SHOCKED. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I wrote couple of times, but got so much brutal hate... and people actually started downvoting my own videos on my channel, because you can clearly see I adore KKL. So I deleted the comments, because I don't need that crazy negativity in my life or people downvoting my videos. Little cowardly of me, but I just don't want the constant notifications. I also don't want them to report my own videos and got my channel down. No way. 

I actually had one troll come and write under one of my videos something of in the style of - so you stan that ..... Brooke? I don't want to repeat the name.

These people are DERANGED.

Edited by Maxim

• Members

Is Brooke’s character more loved or hated? I see a lot of hate on social media. She seemed to be more of a fan favorite. Before Steffy fans took over social media & message boards. 

• Members

Brooke The character has always had Moments... Of being brutally hated and then Loved.

KKL THE ACTRESS has huge fan base. But they are not as vocal as the deranged haters on YouTube.

Just imagine what type of person will go and bash an actress and her looks under a video...

But yes... The years where Brooke was naughty and did the man stealing and scandal stuff... She always got hate.

I remember when the 2002 episodes were airing in... I think 2005 in my home country... Every single person that used to watch the show hated her. She was so universally despised when she slept with Deacon and gave birth to Hope... 

But I get not liking a character. Bashing the actor is a No no for me.

• Members

I think.... women - Caroline OG, Stephanie... Brooke and Taylor.

Men - Ridge, Ronn Moss and Eric.

Notable mentions 

Sally ... And Clarke.

If I have to choose one at the top I would say - Ridge back in the day when the show premiered and was the most watched show in my country. My grandma told me stories how he gave an interview on the national television and the streets were empty. The whole country wanted to watch his interview.

And The OG Caroline. People still talk about her decades later which is saying a lot.

• Members

The YouTube comments are diabolical. I wish the official B&B channel would block these people attacking KKL and Sarah Buxton. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Jessica and Sly really give me the ick. This storyline was a dud from the very beginning.  

From what I'm remembering it gets worse.

They were really throwing Lauren on the wall to see what sticks lol. James, Ridge, now Dylan.

I don't remember her with Spectra so this should be fun.

Maggie and Sheila is just starting up