B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At this point, I will politely ask you... and I am not a school teacher or anyone like that... so don't think I am schooling you... I know you are doing the right thing - but at this point, I think WE GAVE these haters ENOUGH attention. Maybe it's better to stop screenshotting them or posting their names, since I think that's what they want and crave. Again - I am 10000 percent with you on that frustration and I think you are doing an amazing job trying to protect and support KKL. Thank you for that... but... let's not give these people any more of our air. Again, this is just my take. These people want attention. They feed of off confrontations. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that poster our @ChickenNuggetz92? In which case it's probably not meant to target KKL, I think. (I read it as a meta comment on the comments.)

Anyway, I post a lot in the YT comments section as well (as AnnieO) and I find there are a lot of fun, intelligent and friendly posters too. It's really not all bad (in fact it's mostly good, and a majority of posters are genuinely there just to enjoy the show and have fun discussing it). I don't particularly enjoy all the repetitive posts about KKL's looks and the negative posts about other posters so I tend to just skip past those and not pay attention to them. I am mainly interested in the tongue-in-cheek character commentary (about _all_ the characters, not just Brooke) and the in depth analysis (where the commenter New York Nick has posted some of the most absolutely brilliant essays on the storytelling on B&B that I have seen anywhere).

Edited by Videnbas

• Members

The great news: The official YouTube channel is carrying on after Season 13 with Season 14 in HD!

The bad news: They're already skipping 3399

It does suck the joy out of it when they do this.

• Members

With some footage missing at the beginning, so not complete (or as good quality). 

Please register in order to view this content

Grateful, but still, the perfectionist in me...

• Members

Guys.... I have an idea, a way we can stop these bullying and derogatory comments about KKL. Please... EVERYONE - go to the new episodes from season 14... and report every comment who is saying horrible disgusting things about KKL's appearance as HATE SPEECH. If youtube gets A LOT of us complaining about the same comment - the system will react and remove them. Report the ones that are clearly spreading hate about KKL's appearance. 

• Members

@Maxim: @Videnbas is Correct - I wasn't roasting KKL. I was mocking the type of comments people would make on this. 'inb4' means 'in before', and is usually followed by a comment that is usually posted in order to poke fun at how repetitive and some people will react and comment.

It's really just too bad that all the comments about KKL and SB's physical appearance get a mob of upvotes and likes, so those are the comments that usually float to the top.

• Members

You can't do anything wrong in my book, I mean YOU ARE THE LEGEND of the community - the creator of the Vault. There isn't a day I don't mentally thank you for this.

Please register in order to view this content