B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Lauren FLOPPED as hell on Bold. That girl didn't have ONE okay storyline. They ended making her the cheapest trick with ruining Stephanie's wedding. 

I hated how Bradley writes for Lauren. She is WAY WAAAAAY better at YanR.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I have decided... in the wake of the brutal hate Brooke/KKL has been getting on youtube... inspired by your guys's comments... to do something of a tribute music video, showcasing some of her most racy moments, absolutely on purpose - it's kinda... out there... know that. I know that it will trigger some haters. But I can't stop smiling and laughing watching it. I hope you like it - and spread the word and the positivity around - share it so it can reach more people. Let's show KKL some love. 

Please register in order to view this content

@Troppo  

@I Am A Swede

@Boldsoaps

@AMCOLTLLover

@BoldKara

@kalbir

@boldau

@ChickenNuggetz92

@Videnbas

@Marquise

@sheilaforever

@BoldRestless

@Jeff

@Soapsuds

@Aback

@rsclassicfanforever

@Rmodelboy

Edited by Maxim

• Members
Posted (edited)

THIS

Even the Johnny/Rush story was pretty good. Lauren mentoring Amber was smiliar to her later turn to help Mac on Y&R. But overall indeed, Lauren's stories on B&B were all so forgetful. It did not make any sense to use this character os badly. 

I always thought that Tracey Bregman had crazy chemsitry with Dyan Neal and the show SHOULD have gone there.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Wow nice tribute to Brooke. I’m not her biggest fan but KKL brought this character to life and there is no denying that.

can‘t believe people would actually attack KKL on a personal level. Most of them don’t even look half as good as her tbh

Kinda agree here. But I didn’t mind Lauren and enjoyed her overall. Ofc her story’s seem forgettable but I remember her story with Eric and they both fascinated me together. 

But compared to characters that got introduced later on Lauren was still a great addition.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Love this. 

Kelly visited Susan this week. The haters will be triggered (especially the ones that can’t differentiate between actor and character).

Edited by boldau