B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I uploaded a few samples of the mp4 versions I got from S13 YT using 9xbuddy. If they're okay I can help out and do some more. Some of them are 1080, some of them are 720, because I tried to keep the file size resonable. If they're not as good quality as yours, feel free to delete/replace them!

Edited by Videnbas

• Members

That will be great! You can upload them! Thank you. We can all upload when we have time and that way it will be faster and we'll all have everything.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I already told you the right way- Free OBS  screen capture video recorder with the express VPN and THE FIREFOX browser. This is the only way it works. 

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

From Soapcentral:

Apparently they won't air season 9, parts of 10, 11, or 12 because CBS lost the recordings. They are airing season 13, but it's sad that a good chunk of the show is lost.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah but.. seasons 9 /aired/and 10 are currently on Videoland. Hahahaha.  We are up to 2594... so THEY CLEARLY HAVE SEASON 9 AND 10 in perfect condition. This Soapcentral information is clearly BS. 

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members
Posted (edited)

Perhaps Videoland were given the master tapes of those episodes and they are the only copies available. That's the only logical explanation I can think of.

Edited by Troppo