B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's such a shame you cannot contact people directly (that I'm aware of) on YouTube. 

Most often, whoever looks after YouTube HAVE NOT remedied the mistakes, even after acknowledging being aware of them (skipped episodes, duplicated episodes, faulty audio, faulty numbering, episodes ending suddenly (partials), no music).

Just when you think they've started to care about getting it right with Season 13, they get it so fundamentally wrong and do nothing about it. It's maddening like others have said. With all these errors, it could be many, many years before a full set of English episodes are available. Hmph.

I've just had a look. Chunks of sound missing, jagged audio. The problems never cease.

• Members

Thank you!

Just an idea for the guys adding the episodes on youtube - why not just MASH the WHOLE 9000 episodes on a random principle and upload them like that. Sure will get 10 viewers to stay on.

SHAME.

• Members

Yeah, the next step is uploading a 2000 hour movie compiled of every episode that ever aired, in random order, with some of the episodes missing and some others duplicated, and with random sound issues and varying video quality.

• Members
Posted (edited)

What is everyone’s objective ranking on the Top 10 greatest characters on the bold and the beautiful ever.
I’ll go first 1. Stephanie 2. Sally 3. Brooke 4. Sheila 5. Steffy 6. Amber 7. Ridge 8. Caroline Sr 9. Bill 10. Deacon Honorable mentions:Macy, Taylor,Maya, Hope, and Liam(don’t murder me) Though I think Liam is a weak character. The Liam/Hope/Steffy Triangle was an big part of the show. Which is why I included him. I factored based on impact, fan reaction, writing, & in terms of on screen presence.

Edited by Boldsoaps