B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks A LOT. Do you think they will continue with skipping the real two episodes they mislabeled or just continue with the next one, but with 2 numbers ahead.

Yeees. He is a true icon and in these situations his work can really save us. 

• Members

Judging by the thumbnail, it looks like episode 3153 is correctly labeled. So it seems like they just skipped 3151 and 3152. Unless they fix it, I guess we'll have to wait for Videoland to get those in English (they are in German in the Vault).

• Members

Looks like we have 3151 in the vault (in English) but not 3152.

An icon? I've never really thought of myself as that, but thank you

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

If there is anyone who is an icon here... it definitely is you.  I don't think another fan has done something so useful and so correct in a long time. 

• Members

I knew very early on when they started uploading episodes from the beginning that mistakes were going to be made and that we needed some kind of a tool to keep track of it, so that's when I decided to make one from scratch. Hopefully the people running the channel see it and take notes from it.

For those keeping track of the document, I have added the links to an additional 1500 episodes in the J column. Everything from Season 23 to 31 is playable. I also added a new Paramount+ column for the latest episodes. I'm still in the process of adding links to episodes from Seasons 18-22, but it will take a bit longer as there are so many missing episodes.

• Members

The last time we saw her, she was in a coma.

Then there was a scene where Deacon and Stephanie talked about Macy having been taken off life support, but only Sally was actually there when it supposedly happened, and we never heard Sally talk about it.

So all we have to go on is Sally's word. Sally who referred to her ex husband Adam Alexander as "dead" when he wasn't. Sally who told Clarke she had terminated the pregnancy when she was expecting CJ.

In other words, Sally has lied about this exact same thing before, so the truth is we don't actually know what became of Macy.

The actress said fairly recently that Macy is still in a coma.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Nah. I think I read somewhere that Bradley told these are old characters and there is no need to bring them back as their history has finished. 

Edited by Pedro