B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I doubt that Macy is forever lost. I remember Bradley saying the exact opposite once, that Macy is still alive.

I just think they need to have a proper storyline. A revenge and Count of Monte Cristo type of story for her. She needs to come and destroy Forrester and Brooke Logan.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I compare the thumbnails to the German episodes. In these episodes, the characters, locations, clothes, or hair don't match the German episode. (That is, I actually watch ffwd through the German episode in search of the thumbnail and if I don't find it, it has to be from a different episode.)

Edited by Videnbas

• Members

Thank you our Angels

Please register in order to view this content

. Some episodes of 1999 are not able to download in 1080p or avaliable but without audio. I download them in 1080p without audio, also download audio then I merge video and audio I get 1080p videos. I use MKVToolNix.

By the way may I ask you if you have episodes from 1998 june in English about James & Stephanie were drunk and kissed by the pool side at the Forrester mansion

• Members

Guys, episodes 3153 to 3158 are in order and the right ones, right? Since I will upload them to the vault. If anyone finds they are not... do tell me. Thank you.

• Members

Thank you for the clarification. 

Please register in order to view this content

The people in this topic are so amazing.

Today I was reading @Troppos work all day! Amazing work.