B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It’s just so odd. By uploading these pristine mistaken Season 12 episodes, they clearly have Season 12 and probably 9-11 as well ready to go but leapt forward to Season 13 to begin this new HD era. They must have their reasons for starting with S13. Pity it includes random episodes from S12 meaning episodes from S13 are then skipped. Who knows if we’ll ever get those skipped episodes now?

• Members
Posted (edited)

I remember @rsclassicfanforever saying that they have at least two years worth of episodes lined up, but from Season 12 onward. No idea what they're doing with 9-11. Probably still in the pipeline to be converted from tape. I noticed #3172 isn't in the schedule, even though #3173 and #3174 are. So who knows?

Edited by Troppo

• Members

Yes they are

That happens a lot. They usually pick up on it in time. Sometimes they don’t appear scheduled and then they do appear when they’re meant to. And sometimes they are skipped when they’ve not automated them. It’s frustrating.

• Members

Yes. I am doing this and re-naming them with correct dates. Will upload them in the different folders.

ALL OF THIS IS MAKING ME SO MAD. SO MAD. They are destroying a GREAT effort with laziness. People are complaining so much under the videos and they have every right to.

It is so annoying and spoiling the fun to do this.

SO SPOILING.

Thank you for letting me know. I will upload the MISLABELED episodes in the different folders and months. JESUS.

• Members

wow guys you are such detectives! thank you for leting us know the real nuber of the episodes YT uploaded. And it is shame that they do not care what they are uploading. I hope that they will upload the right episodes.

• Members

The thing that has me concerned about E3172 is that there is no place for it in the schedule. E3173 is scheduled to premiere immediately after E3171, meaning they appear to have skipped it altogether.

I post a lot in the comments section on YT and the last time I checked, someone there had messaged the people at B&B. And of course everyone is commenting on the mixup when it happens. So hopefully someone will take notice soon. This season is so good and it would be a dream to have it complete.

• Members

I believe that if you are going to do something... you have to do it right. I don't believe in half-done things and promising something and not delivering. There have been just a dozen episodes uploaded and now multiple mistakes and missed episodes. And as I see in the playlist... they are going to continue missing and mislabeling, without care. And this makes me wonder... why?

It's interesting how now this is happening as soon as they fixed the quality issue. Now another issue starts. And before that they ruined season 10 with uploading Corrupt files without audio. Is this a coincidence or just them deliberately trying to fail it and make it so people don't watch and there aren't enough views... so the one in charge will tell them to stop uploading. Since the interest is little. Maybe SOMEONE wants this project to fail.

I don't want to think about this... but I HOPE this is not a sabotage. Someone that doesn't want to do their job and is just lazy. 

I don't know.

It's just MADDENING, since I BEGGED couple of friends to start watching this HD playlist and now they are complaining in PM's to me and telling me how annoying it is.

And I'm sure some people will tune out... 

So once again, sloppiness and laziness are ruining an AMAZING effort.

I am grateful for the HD episodes, yes... But I just don't get why they don't do something RIGHT without mistakes. They literally have to check 3 episodes a day, so that the season is not mixed up. It's not that big of a deal.

• Members

I feel the same! I think there are a lot of us who would gladly volunteer to double check the playlist for them just so they can GET IT RIGHT (I know I would, well, in fact I already DO, but to no avail).

I was so excited when they started uploading this season in HD, but now the uncertainty of not knowing whether or not the episodes I'm looking forward to seeing the most will actually be there is starting to get to me.

I don't understand why they are doing this. It just seems like such a random error I can't even imagine how it is happening.

• Members

During the pandemic there were tons of mistakes from CBS when it came to Y&R (I didn't pay as much attention to B&B). Wrong episode numbers, wrong season numbers (not even internally consistent, so you'd have an episode from six months prior be labelled as the next "season"), wrong dates (off by as much as 10 months!). I'm guessing these have been incorrect for a long time and they are just uploading what they have without double checking it.