B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have added episodes 7-9 from season 3. Actually they are not converted, I was mistaken, since I am downloading with 4k premium downloader, that is a paid version and thought it was converting them.

The program is actually ripping the original AV1-MKV codec file that youtube has provided and giving me to choose between the mkv - which is the same resolution and quality, but a newer codec and 3 times less space and MP4 - which has the old standard codec, that still has the same resolution, but is 300 mb files. I didn't know youtube provided that, but they do. So there is no conversion, other than the original youtube upload conversion. I have made multiple screenshots and checked both the mkv and mp4 on TV, and there is 0 quality difference. It's kinda bizarre since it's 100 mb files that contain SO MUCH quality.

But it's great. 

• Members

I actually don't have much knowledge, but I tried... that's why I paid that premium version, so I can be sure I am downloading the best ones. A smarter person would have figured it out without paying, lol. But THANK YOU. I will be uploading every day! I hope these audio mistakes we don't see often. It's very annoying. 

• Members

The people in this topic are really amazing. I can't believe just couple of years ago... all of this was just a dream. Now I can proudly say I've watched basically every single episode of Bold ever, thanks to you people. 

God bless you all! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
Posted (edited)

Loved watching Stephanie eat crow and get her comeuppance later on

Please register in order to view this content

2005 was such a classic year.

Edited by Troppo

• Members

It's very strange it's allowing me to upload all these clips. It has never allowed me so far and blocked it for copyright. This time it finds the copyright, but says - it can remain public. Wow. This is amazing.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Wow, I don't think they care about copyright anymore. It looks like they want to release everything into the public domain. And it should still generate some form of guaranteed income for years to come. Great business decision IMO.

I know I criticise Brad Bell a fair bit, but I think he is a legend for doing this and so are the people working behind the scenes trying to get this all out there. I had my doubts, but I'm happy to have been proven wrong.

Edited by Troppo