B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Since they are allowing all this to be uploaded.. You can expect a lot more coming from me, including clips from HD versions of episodes from 2008 to 2011, which are SD in youtube. When I have a faster internet soon, I will upload complete episodes in the vault too! 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We just watched  the Morgan Taylor climax! It was sooo good. Suspense, drama, build up. Everything. And our dog was there to appreciate it!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Did you know that Carrie Mitchum (ex-Donna) and Bradley Bell were dating when the show premiered?

Please register in order to view this content

( I did not know this before. I read it now from the old Finnish newspaper when B&B premiered in our country.) 

• Members
Posted (edited)

There's still 2.5 weeks before S8 completes on YouTube, but yes I'd agree they would probably already have started advertising S9 as starting soon in the banner.

I would more than happily trade losing S9 for now, for HD episodes from 1987 at 3 episodes per day!

In other news, the YouTube channel has just put up episode 3104 from Season 12 and labelled it as 3151 from Season 13. 

This is why we can't have nice things.

And now 3152 from S13 airing right this minute is actually episode 3109 from S12. Sigh.

Edited by BoldKara

• Members
Posted (edited)

So this is already turning into a mess... I am getting really annoyed.

The last two episodes are not even from this season. I can't do this detective work every day. I was sure they are doing this again to troll us like they did before. Now if the whole season is full of these missteps... They will again deter most viewers away. Shame on for killing every opportunity you have to draw attention on Bold. People were really starting to watch and like it and bam... Two episodes from last season. 

Edited by Althea Davis