B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Continued good news! Just checked all the upcoming S13 YT uploads and they are all the correct thumbnails from today (ep 3187) until episode 3207 (which is as far as they show the upcoming episodes).

The only missing episodes of S13 so far are 3151, 3152, 3159, 3165, 3170 and 3172. After that, it seems they have fixed the issue (hopefully!) and the season appears to be complete so far.

Edited by Videnbas

• Members
Posted (edited)

That was me! This would be a great way to track all these notes people are writing in here about glitchy videos, no sound, etc. Someone had also mentioned another site was now showing the show from the beginning again, which could be an opportunity to capture episodes in a better quality or with subtitles turned off since that wasn't an option when it started.

Big thanks

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Awesome! I'm just putting the finishing touches to it, adding the relevant columns. Now I can start appointing editors to it, unless one of you here wants to take ownership of the document?

• Members
Posted (edited)

Good news again - the thumbnails for the upcoming episodes until 3222 are all correct. It does seem like they have actually got it right.

I am so happy! I have been wanting to rewatch these episodes in English for years.

Edited by Videnbas

• Members

By the way, is there any difference between the 720 and 1080 versions on YT? I have been trying to download both in mp4 via 9xbuddy and my untrained eye can't see the difference in quality (only that the 1080 files are much bigger of course).

• Members

Hello, I need to ask something. A friend of me who lives in Holland registered  videoland account for me , I can log in the site but I cant watch BB episodes because of I dont live in Holland. What can I do?