E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would watch if it got picked up! I like all of the ladies (Except I can't stand Storms or Monaco's characters), even Farah Fath; Not so much on OLTL, but I LOVED her on DAYS!

I'd watch mainly for the behind the scenes studio stuff, always love seeing stuff like that especially for the soaps.

• Members

She and JPL are moving to L.A. once they wrap One Life.

I was hoping OWN or Bravo would do a Housewives-type show with now out of work soap divas like Lucci, Zimmer, Zenk, and Strasser.

• Members

SFK, that would be delic! Imagine all the dirt they would reveal. Add Melody Thomas Scott and it will be gold :lol:

I hope their series gets picked up. A reality show about these actresses moving on from Daytime and trying to make a name for themselves in Hollywood sounds interesting. My only complaint is that I could care less about Storms or Fath. They need versatile actresses for the show to succeed, let alone be picked up.

• Members

Storms is the only one who has a moderate fan base outside of daytime. She was a kiddy superstar for those "Zenon" movies on Disney. And all those kids that were young when those came out are like 17,18 years old now. Core demo.

• Members

Funny you mentioned that bc Ive been meaning to start a thread about a potential Soap Wives and wanting to know who would make great cast members. For me, it would have to include Hunter Tylo, Victoria Rowell, Michelle Stafford and Brenda Dickson with 2 other soap stars that I cant decide on.

Archived