E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

And I contend that fanbase doesn't give a crap about her anymore. Shes been out of that arena for at least 10 years now. This 17 to 18 year olds have moved onto Beiber and people like Taylor Swift. Its not like she's Annette Funicello who went onto some level of mainstream popularity after she grew out of her youth appeal. Shes on a soap opera and was close to being fired before her popularity on the show rebounded with that dreadful Spixie pairing. BUt maybe she rebounded there because it reminded people a lot of her Zenon character. Cartoonish.

I actually think Nadia Bjorlin might be the most recognizable out of all of them and then maybe Kelly Monaco although I have no idea what Kellys recognizability is anymore. Nadia seems to have no problem getting work lined up outside of daytime.

I think the show will do ok. it has enough appeal I think to get people interested I guess time will tell and we will see if they can maintain their audience from week to week. I thought that reality show with Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin was genuinely stupid but they got an audience of clsoe to 1 m a week yet I don;t see that show returning at all oddly enough. Maybe none of these shows are intended to repeat for multiple seasons. Just to help boost the careers for the participants in the short term.

• Members

I hope it is as good as the hills, because this is so scripted reality! i cant wait.

Kirsten is on the outs with her family? But she lives with her sister and seems to be close with her brother. IDK about her parents... but whatever. the JPL/FF stuff is so scripted. BB vs NB for a bigger career? I doubt that. And kelly broke up with her man like a year ago, no? I get that 18 years is hard to move on from.. but whatever.

I still cant wait and im excited they are an hour long.

• Members

This could help the show in ratings, it will air 2 episodes, and then The E! Four Hour Television Even of the Centuary: Kim Karsashians Wedding! will air instead of (or before?) episode 3. Either way they are sure to promote the [!@#$%^&*] out of this show during the wedding! yay!

Archived