E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont see Becky exposing her kids to such trash. She seems more respectful, motherly and classy than your typical reality star trainwreck. Maybe if she was without kids she'd do this, but she's a mother and I see her putting more value and keeping her family life sacred

• Members

two years ago maybe. but as Cheap said, BH doesnt seem like the type to use her kids for trashy tv. esp when they make bank on selling Steve's Jesus Juice.

I am sure Galen is on a lot with Nadia, they are good friends. Other than that idk, cuz while he does go out a lot he seems drama free.

• Members

I can see why BH wouldn't want to be involved, I just meant that type of thing is a bit more common on reality shows now (although at least Kate Gosselin is now off TV for good, I hope). I think having an everyday life of a soap star married and with kids would be an interesting show.

• Members

I like BH a lot and goodness knows she has fans but not only does she have the family that prevents her from participating in a show like this, I don't really think she has the personality.

A much as I loathe Farrah "middlefinger" Fath I'm sure she will be more interesting to watch than BH yapping on about diapers and her husbands never ending law school.

I've seen some clips of BH on various events and she's kinda boring, a show like this will need its drama queens and skanks.

Oh, and I'm so totally watching this!! I was hesitant at first but it looks yummy!!

• Members

Cast photo - LOVE! This is from EW.com:

Dirty-Soap_510.jpg

It was only a matter of time before daytime soap stars stopped trying to beat reality shows and teamed up to launch one of their own. E! has bottled such a sudsy concoction starring a who’s-who of daytime TV with Kelly Monaco (General Hospital), Nadia Bjorlin (Days Of Our Lives), Kirsten Storms (General Hospital), Brandon Beemer (Bold and the Beautiful), Farah Fath (One Life To Live), JP Lavoisier (One Life To Live) and Jenna and Galen Gering (Days Of Our Lives). Cameras will follow the stars as they navigate Hollywood and their own real life.

Dirty Soap premieres Sept. 25 at 10 p.m. Here’s your pic, below, showing a sultry cast that seems entirely uninterested in getting cleaned up …

Archived