E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A lot of the situations are contrived. The only way Jenna and Galen will get screen time is from this contrived situation where she is uncomfortable with him kissing at his job. It is obvious Kirsten and Farah will be getting the most screen time since people acting nasty is what reality tv is all about.

• Members

Overall, i thought this was an okay start for this show, I think they are making it look too dramatic in some areas (totally scripted i think is the Galen/Jenna situation. Unless she has something against Alison Sweeney that they will cover later)

Seriously what is the deal with Farah Fath?, I don't get why she has this negative attitude, and is constantly a bitch to her friends and JP.

seeing Ronn Moss and Christian LeBlanc was kind of awkward. they looked out of place. did anyone notice Ronn making out with that young brunette girl that kept cuddling with him? Is that like his GF or something?

So yeah not bad, but i have to admit i was thinking at some parts, it would have been more interesting if they did something like this 20 or years ago when soaps still brought in the ratings. Maybe if they do a second season they will focus more on the vets. I know many people would love to see the lives of Hunter Tylo, Melody and Ed Scott, even Scott and Melissa Reeves.

Archived