September 26, 201115 yr Administrator did anyone notice Ronn making out with that young brunette girl that kept cuddling with him? Is that like his GF or something? I noticed that too. He was making out during one of the toast. LOL
September 26, 201115 yr Administrator And were we supposed to believe that was Galen kissing Ali Sweeney on DAYS (when his son accidentally saw the TV)?? LOL. That was NOT AS. Clearly it was his wife with her face blurred out & they made that kid act like it was Ben's (Ali's son) mom. I know!! It was so fake. It wasn't even a scene on DAYS. LOL Another funny moment with the Gering's kids was when the youngest one punched the dog after the dog bit him. LMAO!!!
September 26, 201115 yr Member seeing Ronn Moss and Christian LeBlanc was kind of awkward. they looked out of place. did anyone notice Ronn making out with that young brunette girl that kept cuddling with him? Is that like his GF or something? well she's not that young. Thats his 48 year old wife I know!! It was so fake. It wasn't even a scene on DAYS. LOL Another funny moment with the Gering's kids was when the youngest one punched the dog after the dog bit him. LMAO!!! Thats Ali on Days...lol. Who were they kidding!? Edited September 26, 201115 yr by Cheap21
September 26, 201115 yr Administrator I think Jacqueline Macinnes Woods, Melissa Claire Egan and Chrishell Stausse would have made great cast members. I really hope they are considered for a season 2. I really was hoping to see Jackie since they showed part of the Final Destination premiere Yes to Chrishell and Melissa!! Thats Ali on Days...lol. Who were they kidding!? It's probably Galen and Jenna's home video from years ago. LOL
September 26, 201115 yr Member Becky Herbst in the background at the beginning during one of the GH fan events
September 27, 201115 yr Member I noticed that too. He was making out during one of the toast. LOL LOL i am watching the re run right now, and it is during Farah's speech hahahaha
September 27, 201115 yr Member I just watched about twenty minutes of it. Nadia and Brandon were charming. The rest of the cast, meh.
September 27, 201115 yr Member Am I the only one who thought JP seemed a little gay? I don't see how Farah & JP have lasted this long
September 27, 201115 yr Member I actually liked JPL on the show. Great actor? No. Grea guy? Maybe. I felt so bad watching the way Farah treated him. [!@#$%^&*] bitch.
September 27, 201115 yr Member I didn't watch the first 30 minutes so missed Farah being a bitch. What I did see of JPL in the second half made me think he wasn't very interesting. He was less obnoxious than I thought he'd be but he wasn't at all interesting, IMO, from the little I saw.
September 27, 201115 yr Author Member I know!! It was so fake. It wasn't even a scene on DAYS. LOL Another funny moment with the Gering's kids was when the youngest one punched the dog after the dog bit him. LMAO!!! It was a scene from his ACME show, i believe
September 27, 201115 yr Author Member Remember the part when Galen stopped by Nadia's dressing room to give her a gift? It seemed so fake to me like they don't really talk/hang out with each other normally and are only doing so because they are on the show. really? i liked it and thought it was very true to both of them, and their friendship. They actually do hangout a lot outside of the show. Them, Brandon, and LeBlanc/Chappell/Stafford/Molly Burnett/Casey Deidrick are all pretty close and always out together.
September 27, 201115 yr Member This thread is cracking me up, oh man, now I guess I have to watch this funk bucket show.
September 27, 201115 yr Member I'm curious how it did in the ratings but tvbythenumbers doesn't have them yet they have Kendra's ratings. Maybe it didn't do so well.
September 27, 201115 yr Member Not surprised that FF has a bitchy attitude. That girl just has a ton of negative energy. I know what you mean. Reminds me of something that happened to me three years ago. My girl friends and I were hanging out and this chick, who I never met before in my life but happened to be an associate of one of my girls, walked into the room. BOOM! It was as if all the lights went out! She just brought this dark, negative energy into room -- and within five minutes, we were arguing with each other, as if we've had some kind of beef for the last six months instead of having just met moments before. I get that sense with Fath. She could say something or look at me in a certain way and I would just pop off... yet someone else could do or say the same thing and I probably wouldn't even pay it any attention! The fact that she has the cliche bitchy, catty gays... ugh! This thread is cracking me up, oh man, now I guess I have to watch this funk bucket show. This is definitely my Sunday night dish. I needed something to replace Oprah Behind the Scenes with.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.