American Idol

Toups

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of those, I actually like Katherine, Sway, and David. Early favorites of mine, of course since we haven't seen anyone else. <_< And I also thought Paris Bennett would be a favorite and Lisa Tucker since both have been featured A LOT as well, more than some of those on the list.

I think, to make it far, you either can have little audition exposure but have an amazing voice or have an okay voice, but tons of exposure. <_<

• Members

Updated Results

Top 12

1. Taylor Hicks

2. Sway Penala

3. Katherine McPhee

4. David Radford

5. Kellie Pickler

6. April Walsh

7. Paris Bennett

8. Lisa Tucker

9. Garet Johnson

10. Leah Barrettsmith

11. Mecca Madison

12. Gina Glocksen

Let's see how many of these make it to the Finals

• Members

I hate the twins. They are so arrogant ant conceited and way too hissy. That one twin made an ass of himself. What an idiot. His spirit has been broken? Exactly how was he mistreated in the competition? They are major drama queens and I wish Simon didnt let them back in. I will never vote for them

• Members

I agree and I was LMAO when that one twin quit thinking his brother got kicked out. I wouln't worry though because I think these are the twins that got arrested and kicked off the show but I am not sure. They probably won't get in the final 24 tomarrow night anyway because Simon and the judges probably don't like their attitudes.

As for the est of the show, I liked the quick pace. They showed a good majority of the signers as opposed to the previous shows and this epsiode was much more interesting (the group episode typically is) because it had so much drama with the twins and all these people having to get along.

That whole "Brokenote Mountain" thing was hilarious. I was kinda sad that thd cowboys got booted. I was also shocked when they kept 3 groups at the end but then they said they were down to only 44 singers and then it made sense.

Can't wait for tomarrow. Its usually the most intense with the singers having to go up the elevator and walk that long hallway. Tonight's show (the group show) is typically when thigns start getting good on AL and it did and it should get even better from here with tomarrow's intensity and then next week the final 24 starts and that is when the real fun begins. It was really good tonight and should continue to be from now on with the real good stuff now here.

• Members

I do like Paris, but I think she's overated. She is not all that. I actually preferred Kellie Pickler to her.

I also wanted that girl with the black hair that dropped her group in favor of another and then came crawling back to get axed. I hated her attitude and I wish her former group had shut her down.

• Members

Too bad the sisters are split up now!! Leah was sent home!! Those twins need to shut the [!@#$%^&*] up!! God..what a bunch of !@#$%^&*]y queens!! They are damn good singers but have big mouths!! Poor little Garet was sent home!! I loved the Cowboy montage. Tonight will be good!!

Archived