American Idol

Toups

• Members

I agree about the young guy with glasses (Kevin Covais). I was stunned he made it through. The rest are okay. Patrick's a little too full of himself. I Chris and Ace stand out the most to me. David Radford is a better looking S3-John. Bobby Bennett could provide some comic relief. He might make it through to top 12. Bucky has a decent voice, but meh. Taylor appears to be popular, actually. Shockingly enough. Not sure why. I hope's out first but with my luck he's around to the near end.

Most of the girls blend together, too. I like Mandisa, Katharine, Paris, Ayla, Stephanie/Stevie and Becky. The rest, eh.... I can't tell the rest of them apart yet.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im upset the twins got taken out of the competition. I so wanted them to get cut. If not, by the judges, I wanted them to get cut when the public makes the first vote. Now they probably still think their the [!@#$%^&*], bc they never got a chance to be the American Idol. With their egos they probably still think American would have loved and voted for them

Remind me again, who's Ace? I did like that Elliot guy and glad he went through.

• Members

:lol: You go KR!!

Yeah same here. I wanted them cut but I knew all along they weren't going to be since I knew they got arrested thanks to the media beforehand. They were in no way making the top 24 because the judges did not like them and merely let the brother that quit stay because they didn't want to listen to him bitch and whine. Both of them would have been cut anyway but them arrested had me LMAO. I hated them both so much :angry: .

Has anyone noticed how whenever Paula is in a room with Ace she needs to fan herself after he leaves? That girl has got it bad for him-I hope she resists temptation we don't need her scandals coming to the forefront again.

• Members

Ace :wub:

Chris and Bucky seem to be the Bo and Constantine of this year.

Taylor Hicks - I have to like him, His favorite female artist is Cyndi Lauper LOL

If I had to choose between Mandisa, Paris, Katherine, and Kellie as the final four, I couldn't even vote.

• Members

Yeah I think Ace is pretty good... I think the show does have a good male lineup this time around. Regarding the young boy with the glasses... just look at Anthony Federoff.... I think he can make it very far.

One thing I dislike is all the comments about the ages of the young contestants. If they don't think 16 year olds will handle it, don't make them eligible.

I don't think Paris Benett will make it far. Almost like a Nadia Turner kind of way. I don't think she can handle the competition either.

Brenna Gather is such a !@#$%^&*]! But she will be fun to watch. Gedeon Mckinney seems like Nick round 2 though he is more aggressive but still cocky.

Katharine McPhee is a favorite as is Ayla (the governor's daughter). But it would be nice to see a male win.

I think Chris has an edge over Bo and Constantine, he's more mainstream and I also think he has a good chance of winning too.

• Members

Unfortunately I have a lot to say about American Idol...lol. I am not really crazy about Ace. He kinda looks girly and sounds defiantly like a girl, lol. He'll get far though, I hear a lot about him. Alya Brown is okay, but it bothers me her mother is a TV host and her father is a senator. I never thought Becky was anything special, maybe she improved ever since her first audition. Bobby had me laughing on Wednesday's episode (This isn't for fat people! You gotta be skinny to go through this!) Brenna is the most annoying thing since Mikalah Gordon and hope she's the first one eliminated on Thursday. I think Chris is one of the best singers on there, and has a lot of stage presence that will take him far. He reminds me of Bo last year, not look or sound wise, but how he commands to the stage and isn't nervous, like a lot of constants. I think Kellie Pickler is just so sweet, and hope she does well. David is pretty hot, and I don't necessarily care much for his singing, but I'd like for him to stay pretty long on Idol, lol. Doesn't Sway already have a recording contract? I LOVE Mandisa. She's got a GREAT voice, I hope she goes far. I loved how she stood up to Simon and put him in her spot! You go girl. ("It's sorta like we're dating." "You're not my type") lol, love it! I love Kevin's voice, but I think his age will play a factor in how far he goes. Patrick's has an awesome voice; he's pretty hot too. Stevie Scott! What a voice! Taylor Hicks is just fantastic, and I love Kevin Arnold/Will Makar.

I had already picked out the most overrated one's this year: Katharine, Lisa, and Paris! Sure, they’re talented, but you know the constants that just so much love from everybody, and get pimped from the judges? Yeah.

And thank god those Derrell/Terrell twins are LOCKED up. Gosh, STFU. I would've never gave them a second chance. I'd be like, go home and watch it.

Archived