American Idol

Toups

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the Elliot dude, he's got a great voice. That Tarrell dude, what's up with him? I wanna knock him out to get him to shut up. And his brother too. Drama queens much!? They can't sing all that well either. They're blah singing wise. Go Simon! Funeral home dude RULES. I love him.

• Members

I have to say I like everyone they've put through. Taylor Hicks does nothing for me. I predict he's this years Scott Savol.

TOP 24:

TOP 12 MEN

Ace Young

Bobby Bennett

David Radford

Jose "Sway" Penala

Elliot Yamin

Gideon McKinney

Chris Daughtry

Bucky Covington

Patrick Hall

Kevin Covais

Taylor Hicks

William Makar

TOP 12 WOMEN

Katharine McPhee

Mandisa Huntley

Melissa McGhee

Lisa Tucker

Brenna Gethers

Stephanie Scott

Ayla Brown

Rebecca O'Donohue

Heather Cox

Paris Bennett

Kellie Pickler

Kinnik Sky

• Members

I like Kellie, Katherine, Paris, and Ace. Those four will go far and Kellie has the whole emotional background going for her too. These four are all likeable.

I think the male final 12 is pretty bad but there are alot of talented girls so that race should be interesting. This competition should be fun next week. Anyone knows the times and days next week or if they are gonna go to 3 times a week?

I was waiting the the big twins bomeshell about their arrests. I don't think they would have made it anyway but boy did I hate them. I also hate Taylor Hicks. His facial expressions and hand motions annoy me and his voice isn't all that good. I think he could be this year's Scott too but I don't know. He is quiet and he really isn't that likeable so he may get kicked off early.

Now the fun begins :D .

• Members

Anyone else not like Kellie Pickler? I think she is going to be the Carrie Underwood of this season...and I didn;t like Carrie at all. I just don't buy the whole "naive country girl" thing that they try to sell. I like the big black girl whose name I can't remember...she seems very sweet and a really good voice. I also like the slightly !@#$%^&*]y girl whose name I think is brenna. Katherine, the first girl to get through was good also. For the guys of course I like Ace just cause hes so pretty, I dont't even remember what his voice sounds like, lol. I also like the 17 year old crooner.

• Members

Gosh, I'm bad with remembering names but I liked Ace and Paris Bennet. Kellie Pickler doesn't impress me. She's like a watered down Carrie Underwood. I liked that one young guy who does the low key classical blues or whateverthehell it is that he sings (the same type of stuff that the redhead from 2 years ago would sing alot).

Overall, I'm not too impressed. Too many bland girls with nothing strikingly special and guys that are not visually appealing.

That little boy with the glasses... I can't believe he made it through. Who would want to listen to that voice? It sounds like he sucks in air through the sides of his mouth when he sings/talks. The sound reminds me of that one character Amy Poehler does on Saturday Night Live where she's a hyperactive girl with braces who talks funny.

Archived