American Idol

Toups

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. I'm surprised I'm disagreeing with you guys.

I think we had some GREAT girls. The guys were a little better. I almost always think the opposite, so... LOL. Go figure.

I totally agree with you Drew, on who the top 12 will be.

Something about Taylor bugs me though. He sang good, but eh, he doesn't do it for me. Unfortunately, in polls and such he's really popular.

I do agree with Mike. This is one of the worst top 24's we've had... hell, last season's was better, IMO.

• Members

Wow. Really? I think this is the worst 24 we've had.

Yeah. ITA.

I don't think this season will get truly unpredictable until the final four or five. Usually at 7 or 8, there's a "shock." I don't know. Not this year. This year is going to have one of the most talented final four's, IMO. But not the best top 24 or 12. Oy.

• Members

What annoyed me about Taylor was that he WAS mugging the camera. People who do that always bug me. LOL... Other than that. Eh.

Mike, ITA. The final four could be pretty good. Other than that, we'll see. I think it's fairly obvious who will end up in the top 12 and from there we can pretty much make a fair assumption of who will be in the end.

Predictions for the boots?

MEN: Gideon & Patrick (maybe Bucky. Frankly, he's totally forgettable)

WOMEN: Stevie & Heather

• Members

I agree Krypton, I like Taylor, but then I don't like him. I find myself laughing when he's performing, but it's not because I'm entertained by him (as a singer), but because of the way he moves on stage. Does he have some type of mental illness? That's the vibe I'm getting and I feel bad to laugh at that, but I do.

• Members

Lol, I didn't get the "Chester, Chester child molester" vibe from him, but I agree he is weird. He just looks so old. I mean, for him to be 29, couldn't he do something to look younger? I guess he's just comfortable with his appearance and doesn't want to change for anyone. I like that about him.

Archived