American Idol

Toups

• Members

Bucky and Heather Cox!? Oh dear god. They REALLY need to step it up to win. ALOT. Step it up ridiculous amounts!

Although, I will say that I do think Heather wasn't given a fair shot because I think the music drowned her out way too much and way more than any of the other 24.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, for the AOL.com poll, here is who the voters put in the top six.

MEN:

Taylor (24%)

Ace (22%)

Chris (17%)

Elliot (16%)

Kevin (8%)

Sway (4%)

WOMEN:

Katharine (23%)

Lisa (19%)

Mandisa (15%)

Paris (15%)

Kellie (12%)

Ayla (9%)

Of course, you can vote as many times as you want. But I do agree with most of the picks. Although IMO, the last two guys are interchangable with any of those left. It's obviously not a true assessement but we'll see if it bears any results.

• Members

I didnt like how Katherine sang a song I actually liked. Where did those words come from? Its different than the version, Im used to. She was bland tonight.

Kinnik tried to be different but it didnt work for her. Too bad bc she did try

• Members

I agree. The girls are "off" tonight. Not doing anything for me.

Lisa and Katharine were still VERY good but they were just bland. Kinda boring tonight.

Melissa's okay, not great either. Sheesh, what's gotten into the ladies tonight?

• Members

Yeah, I agree. I judged Melissa a little too quickly. She did well tonight. Something about her I really do like, but I actually think Simon IS right... unfortunately.

I didn't vote last week but I'm actually thinking of at least voting for Melissa once. I really wanna see her make it to the top 10, or at least top 8.

• Members

Wow. The girls suck tonite! So far LISA has been the best... only!

Katherine was horrible! What was she thinking? I think almost that she picked this bad song and expected to be ranted and raved from the judges... I'm glad they spoke the truth. Kinik was OK. Heather was bad. There was no soul in her performance, I love that song and it usually makes me emotional but she was smiling and it was effortless.

Lisa was the best by far.

• Members

I thought Heather did a good job vocally and it's REALLY not fair to compare her. I hate when they use the old "you're not as good as the original." Uh, DUH. No one will be. I think she does deserve some props for the risky choice. I think she did good. I don't see her in the top 6 group of women but I think she might of improved her chances a little bit.

EDITED TO ADD:

I'm gonna make some early predictions, LOL. I think just based on what I've seen so far, Kinnik and Heather will be out come Thursday. But there's still more performances to go.

• Members

I see what you're saying but if you sound good they won't use that line. Vonzell did it last season with Whitney Houston. She delivered with that tune without being compared to Whitney at all.

I thought Brenna was bad.. but not as bad as the judges said! But she is so stuck up! Simon nailed her coffin... WOW...

• Members

Ahh... yeah, I totally agree with that RB... Vonzell owned that Whitney Houston song.

I do think Heather did good vocally but in terms of range, or actual emotion, it fell flat.

And to add, Brenna was bad. She did okay, but wow, really pitchy and just... wow... LOL. I'm speechless.

Archived