American Idol

Toups

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant say Im surrpised. When I saw the girls sitting down, I knew the entire back row was staying. It was so obvious. I called Stevie going bc she was so boring. I thought Becky was bad but I thought she was staying bc she had more facetime and was likable. Oh well, Im not shocked to see her go although I would have preferred Heather.

For the guys, I think everyone knew Bobby was gone. Oh why did we have to hear that horrible singing again? I thought Bucky was out, but the other guy wasnt a surprise either.

Im glad Brenna is staying. I thought she was out bc I thought her attiude wouldnt get ehr much votes

she has modeled for Maxim. Heres one of her pics with her sister

becky6cb.jpg

• Members

I figured Bucky would go, but eh, Patrick going is okay by me. I think it's all about who is endearing the audience. Patrick didn't add much. Becky didn't add much. But both Bobby and Stevie, while endearing, plainly, sucked.

So, not so surprising. I thought Becky was a little better than Heather, but meh.

• Members

Ok I might be the only one..but I actually like Patrick, he's a good singer, and definitely better than that fuckingscrawnyassmotherfucker-lisp-weirdfuckinglips Kevin! Damn. :angry: I'm pissed he is still in..*sigh* I voted for Patrick last night..:( But I'm glad to see Stevie and Bobby gone...they just aren't good. Becky wasn't that great either..but I'm upset about Patrick. There are others who are worse than him, that's for DAMN sure.

• Members

Well the ousters tonight didn't upset me too much. I did like Becky and Patrick but I didn't think they would go far. That Kevin kid annoys me and I must say that Taylor used to annoy me too but last night he delivered. He was great. I liked Stevie but she wasn't gonna go very far with her style and Bobby was a train wreck. David needs to be next IMO. Here is my current picks for the top 12 based on the performances:

Girls:

1.) Katherine

2.) Lisa

3.) Paris

4.) Mandisa

5.) Kellie

6.) Melissa

Guys:

1.) Ace

2.) Elliot

3.) Taylor (Major improvement)

4.) Chris (love him)

5.) Will

6.) Kevin (they have been hyping him and he isn't bad but his eyes and face drive me buts)

• Members

You're not alone... I voted for Patrick for probably 20 minutes straight... cheating i know, but i did it anyways. i never had a problem getting through though... there were other guys who should've left way before Patrick. Maybe Pat wouldnt be good enough for top twelve, but he was certainly better than some who stayed... same for Becky

• Members

I'm anxious for next week! I wanna her Bucky again. Although he sang a little hard last week, he still didn't sound that bad, and in the group song he wasn't bad at all! I wanna hear his more natural voice. Not to mention, I'm more of a fan of the songs that he and Chris will most likely be singing. I know it's supposed to be a Pop music competition, but last year proved that kinda means nothing, LOL.

• Members

I have to agree. Patrick certainly wasn't the worst, but Simon absolutely called it. He wasn't very memorable. Not a complete standout. Unfortunately. I thought he was better than Bucky, or even Sway for that matter. Gideon did a very safe performance. Let's see how big mouth is with actualy lyrics.

• Members

I liked Chris, Ace(who I thought was just okay), Elliot, and Taylor the most. I'm iffy on Will. He could get better or get worse. He's cute though. I hope that Kevin is leaving though. Talk about overrated.

As for the girls I liked Mandisa, Paris, and Katherine stay. I really LOVED Lisa's performance. I hope she wins in the end.

This Kellie girl is annoying and I hope she is next to leave.

• Members

Poll from RealityTV.com

Who Will Win American Idol 5?

The Top 5 Vote getters

#1 Taylor Hicks 679,386

#2 Ace Young 459,280

#3 Bucky Covington 41,207

#4 Heather Cox 30,060

#5 Lisa Tucker 20,541

based on 1.3 million votes

I wonder if this is an indicator of who people are actually voting for, or if it's fan stuffing. I just can't imagine more people voting for Bucky than Elliot or Chris :blink:

Archived