GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh... I stand corrected. I tend to forget about that woman and her grimacing, even though she delivered one of my absolute favorite lines of dialogue: "I will rip those ho lips right off your face." Again, it's not anything that woman did. It's just the awesomely cheesiness of the line itself.

• Members

I loved Shelle when it was KS and JC. I saw today's Matt and Maxie scenes. They are still adorable together. Too bad Guza hasn't given them the time of day as a couple. At least, Maxie was saved from Spinelli these last few months.

• Members

I don't understand the GH noms except for JJ and his screamathon was just the type of stuff the emmys look for.

But Jason Thompson? Laura Wright and Maurice Benard? And Nancy Lee Grahn who had next to no story this year? I can't even think what she could have possibly submitted. And Lexi Ainsworth? She had a story, but it seems inconceivable that everyone in the story--even those whose sole role was to stand around and look concerned, got cited for their stellar work--but the kid who played Keifer, the guy who actually had to carry the story on his inexperienced shoulders, he was not worth mentioning.

A story is only as good as the villain in it, and if the actor playing the villain fails then the whole story fails. He was the best one in the whole group and its a real shame they overlooked him. Laura Wright and Maurice Benard I can't even imagine what episode they gave as their reel.

And Jason Thompson but but Kimberly McCullough? She carried him the entire year and she isn't so great herself.

• Members

laugh.gif LOL

True that...he has been useless to me ever since he arrived on the show damn near 4 years ago. And GH has been toying with him & Maxie basically ever since he stepped foot in PC. Now they're finally getting into it with them and I could care less. These two are a boring joke.

Archived