GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

VMG acted her butt off today as Brenda. Excellent performance all throughout! I think this is her best work since being back.

Jason/Anthony/Johnny scenes were really good. Anthony Zacchara & his love for plants laugh.gif HILARIOUS!

lol @ Bambi going into the shower with Abby. Did anyone else think something scary/shocking was going to happen when he opened the curtain?

It looked like Abby and I'm sure it is but I swear before she left her apartment she had her hair pulled up in a ponytail. Now at Johnny's apartment it's back to being down.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You really have it out for this dude! :lol:

True, the hype surrounding him is obnoxious, but I forgive him. It's refreshing to see someone actually try to emote on this show... Even if it is pretty much: "I have to give Mrs. Slaghoople a parking ticket? (wells up)" for the simple fact that it puts whoever else he's in the scene with on point. Like, "oh, yeah! I'm supposed to be acting -- not just reciting lines with attitude."

• Members

Yes she does! Jill (GH EP) said there is no audience for her character according to a GF interview

frankly I'm glad she' not going back to Guza's wicked pen she would not be allowed to grow out of

being a victim and her wardrobe will be better on Y/R :lol: This is what Genie wanted (and outs)

like Frons "It" characters get to do other projects or/and vacations she (wanted them to be with her family).

• Members

Lol what is Lisa's point for putting that bug in Patrick and Robin's house? What is she expecting to hear in there? Why is she getting upset cause she hears them kissing? laugh.gif I really do not get it. This is stupid. GH should've just dropped this and moved full steam ahead with her & Johnny Skidmarks.

• Members

Shawn has his head so far up Carly's ass he's eating her s.hit. Every time he opens his mouth he's singing the virtues of her wonderful parenting skills.

Vanessa Giowhatever may be bringing it but this storyline is just stupid. As is everything on GH.

• Members

They'll never put Carly with a black guy. I'm sick of him licking her ass 'cause that's all he ever does. I wish Jax would knock him the F out every time he gets in his face. But knowing how they write Jax, Shawn will have him in a head lock. He started off cool but he's going downhill. Fast. And Carly is only using him since the only thing she loves is all the attention she's getting from him. Watch how fast she turns on him if he stops with the ass kissing.

• Members

Jesus. Shawn yesterday talked about how Jocelyn looked up so much to her mom that she was now trying to mimic her voice, her "tone." Heaven help us. Another Lulu!

This show... seriously, it has no heart and soul. I don't feel anything for anybody any more. The writing, the acting is just so lazy, and that, considering the current state of ABC Daytime, is so arrogant. Am I the only one who feels like this? GH feels like the end of days but I am watching AMC and OLTL and they are (more or less) pottering along like they have years stretched out before them. Weird.

Archived