GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

I said the exact thing in the spoiler thread about Carly. GH has no heart - and that's the bottom line. Every single character is a mindless drone void of all life. It doesn't matter what the storyline is because it all falls flat. You may happen to witness good acting on an average good day but it really doesn't matter. There's nothing left on GH except the carcass vultures are picking on, who I equate to the rabid fangurls gushing about how hot Sonny, Scrubs, Lusam, and the likes are.

It should be getting cancelled right along with AMC and OLTL.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thats what she gets coming on, biting off Kate. Eventually it will be 0 appeearances a month. I bet she cant wait till Vanessa leaves. GH has no use for BrooklyBrenda the second the real thing came back

• Members

Olivia haters: Please do continue to stay pressed & to the left. Keep it locked.

What a sight for sore eyes it was seeing her today! LLo looked fabulous as usual, love her current hairstyle. LOL @ Olivia dancing! Her scenes with Steve were sweet blush.gif Wow they actually ended up going all the way...I didn't feel much for it though. There was no build up to that at all over the weeks. They have barely been shown together on the show which is a shame...

I really just don't care about Diane and Spinelli's goofy asses! I don't find anything going on with them funny in the slightest...

Liz's current "story" is so underwhelming...

• Members

Its the pimping method of storytelling always has been Jax is being thrown under the so Shawn will sing Carly's praises to the high heavens while sticking it to Jax at every turn...I don't like this kind of storytelling yes characters come in to support in dialog but damn its overkill on GH...

Re: Steve/Olivia I like their dialog always have I haven't seen this I have to wait to watch GH until I can figure out which clips I'll watch LoL.

ITA re: the Abby rumor.

Is it me or does Genie look a bit like Sharon Case in the photo?

Money you're right on the money....I am no longer into the couple shipping and all that I did it for a couple of years but it comes a time when I want good story for "characters" not being couple driven. GH is so bad on so many levels but I won't rag it anymore it doesn't matter nothing will change so I watch what I can when I can.

• Members

I soooooo agree. While there may be a couple I'm interested in here or there, I'm purely about characters and story. I've never been a soap fan who thought "ooooh... we have a new character! Who should he/she be hooked up with?!" because that's extremely limiting to the character. I want to see and learn about the character's many facets. Not just his or her romantic side. I feel that's a flaw with storytelling in soaps in general.

Again, I agree. I'm "new" to GH. I've only been watching for eleven years, so my devotion to it isn't as strong as AMC (21 years). So, even though I find HUGE, GLARING, HIDEOUS, ATROCIOUS FLAWS in the storytelling on this show, I just watch it for pure "daily soap fix" and keep it moving.

• Members

There's such a strange hesitancy to ever actually do anything on the show. For instance, all of this about Jason's miracle baby, yet they need to make sure viewers know that the procedure Sam is going to have is not so important to him that he will prioritize it above his mob duties. They seem to go out of their way to make sure viewers know that their "heroes" will always avoid responsibility as long as possible.

• Members

Jason & Elizabeth were the reason to watch Thursday's otherwise boring episode of GH. Loved their scenes!

IMO what Jason & Sam are doing is way to soon & in bad taste. I don't blame Elizabeth if she's upset deep down that they're trying to have a baby. She looked shocked when she saw that Sam was going to have that surgery.

Molly was so annoying today! She really needs to sit down & take a dose of Ritalin, I really loathed the way she bombarded Sam & Jason like that about having a baby. I have a feeling the writer's think she's coming across as cute but really, to me at least, she translates as an inappropriate busybody.

• Members

Aww, I love you too.

Anyway, nothing interesting has happened. I actually watched Wednesday and Thursday shows back to back and zoned out. The bright side is no Horse, no Mabby and no Lisa so Thursday's boredom was at least tolerable.

Archived