GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are the episodes that everyone got nominated for:

GH- 7/23/10. This is the Francophrenia episode

LW- 5/10/10. This is the episode where Michael is dragged off to jail and everyone starts hating on Dante.

MB- 3/16/10. After Kristina says Ethan hurt her, Sonny runs to the HS and sticks a gun in Ethan's face.

NLG- 3/18/10. After Kristina begs Sonny not to kill Ethan, Alexis has an epic argument with Sonny in the hallway.

JJ- 1/25/10. This is where Lucky denounces Liz and Nik.

JT- 8/24/10. This is where Patrick confesses to Robin that he slept with Lisa.

LA- unknown

CD- unknown.

• Members

Guza went back two Lucky's when JJ was in the role previously they were friends He died in Jason's garage fire he was staying above it...Historically Lucky and Jason were friends until JY's version. It was Jason who got him (and Elizabeth) out of living in the boxcar ...he also supported Lucky financially throughout the years paid his medical bills a few times.

• Members

Lucky and Jason were friendly, but not ever overly close. I think that if the golden boy had stayed, they would have become closer, but there was never this bond where Lucky literally wept at the glory of Jason, or repeatedly tried to hand his child to Jason. Then again, as Luke/Guza said, biological kids are the only true children.

• Members

Francophrenia I can see as being something to be nominated for best episode and best directing. It had a real look to it that distinguishes it from the usual taped stageplay look soaps have.

The acting episodes you list are just weird. I barely remember Michael being hauled off to jail and what I do remember about that is not Carly, but the three kids looking heartbroken and Morgan saying it wasn't fair.

The Alexis episode is now even more baffling to me even with the video provided a few posts up. Even in that showcase for her, she is in maybe two minutes of the entire clip.

I don't remember that Sonny/Ethan scene at all, Patrick's confession to Robin left no impression on me either.

Archived