GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If all Suzanne wants is alone time with her grandson then why did she introduce him to Brenda in the first place?! And even though Lucian isn't really Brenda's and there's this other kid now that's really hers that she knows nothing about, still why did Suzanne even open up that can of worms with Brenda?? She could've just left for good after she killed Theo and never step foot in PC again. I find this all incredibly stupid.

Can't say it enough this show continues to be boring & the ratings are reflecting that, as GH once again reached record lows last week.

ITA! I loved this episode and not just because I was there ;-P!! It was a well orchestrated & interesting, I loved the approach GH took with it. I wouldn't be surprised if they took the Best Drama Series win again with this, though I think B&B deserves it more...

Lexie Ainsworth & Jonathan Jackson are the only noms that make real sense to me. They should both win in their categories.

• Members

Correct they were "not adversaries" is the point I was trying to make

as they were when Jacob Y. and Greg V. took over and "they were friends."

Just as he was not an adversary of AJ they were friends...until Guza hacked AJ...

I dont recall Jason being close to anyone overly except Sonny (and of course Michael

and Carly).

• Members

I saw ther part yesterday when Suzanne said that now that Brenda foolishly went on air with a reward and outed her as Suzanne, she could now live her life in secret as her alias. Huh? Unless she gets plastic surgery, Brenda just put alot of attention on her by placing a face to the media. She isnt even leaving the country but rather staying right in the US. I dont get why she is so confident about being safe bc of what Brenda did

• Members

When Carly told the little boy she had a horse I thought of you, lol. She then proceeded to have a mini conversation about horses and I thought how fitting. She can relate.

Cheap, I've noticed Becky's gaps for years. At least she has nice teeth, as opposed to you know who.

Archived