GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, if Frons wants to keep Sam McCall on GH as he secretly jerks off to Kelly Monaco's Playboy spread, so be it. I have no problem with KeMo. I just hope Wolf is able to give Sam a goddamn REASON for being on the show. And, no... being Jason's appendage doesn't count. This character has been a waste. It's been damn near 8 years, and the Sam character has yet to take any shape at all.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So did I but that was GV's Lucky. I just can't see her with JJ's Lucky. Ever since they put her with Jason, she is just being used as his lap dog. The whole so called relationship is just pathetic and needs to end.

With Lisa being arrested, I wonder if she will confess to the other crimes like killing that nurse or did the writers forget about that? :unsure: I really hope they find a way to keep Brianna Brown around! I think she's a great actress despite this storyline going on WAY too long.

• Members

Lisa's done. Spending a year and a half on her psychotic Patrick obsession made this character one note and useless. Layers to this character should've been added at least a year ago (before the Fatal Attraction ripoff story). Now, who cares? She's kidnapped a baby, drugged a teenager, plotted to kill Robin and frame Patrick for her murder...

One Carly is too many. We don't need a second.

Archived