GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG seriously I thought that was my beautiful, dearly missed Claudia/Sarah J. Brown at the end of the show on the docks with Johnny/Bambi! From far away that really looked like her! She had the same stance/walk/look/just everything as Claudia. I about had a heart attack. I mean obviously there was no chance it was her but I was still fooled! Lol

ETA: Just LOOK at this clip and tell me I'm not the only one. Please. At 7:18 it starts. That is so Claudia!! The way she has her hands placed on both sides of her waste. That was something signature Claudia used to do! And also the way she walked. CLAUDIA!! LOL ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8MPSAvLvIE&feature=channel_video_title

• Members

Okay. *whew!* Your post left me out of breath.

Oh... and I am pissed with you, though. I watch that clip at your suggestion of the SJB clone and immediately following her appearance, they cut to a scene with that horrid Laura Wright... pissing all over the work the real SJB did creating Carly. It was a double smack in the face! LOL! "Remember SJB? *smack* Well, she ain't here no mo'! *smack* AND this is what you're left with in her place!"

• Members

This is hilarious.

ROTFLMAO!! Anthony Z had my dying today. He was complaining about that itch all while he was tied up, but eventually it seemed to be forgotten about until he was finally cut loose from the tape and scratched it laugh.gif Just the way he did it. LOLOL

Archived