GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Brandon Barash wub.gif He was great today! Loved Johnny ripping into Anthony Z! "I've been building my own power base for years. You are stuck in the past, old man. You don't know the new players, the new connections, the new businesses. People answer to John Zacchara now. You want me out? Come and get me! You couldn't take me out when I was five, I would love to see you try now you old son of a bitch!"

Loved his delivery of that!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have "always" liked JohnnyZ even when he was on the ledge. I tuned in just to see Luke bop Jason HUH?

HellNawObama.jpgshe pimped and propped Jason to a fair-de-well ...but Carly infuriated me had to turn the channel..The bint goes "you have to go through me."

I just couldn't handle it...but I tried...

• Members

I guess I just have a stronger constitution (I lasted 5 1/2 years with this horror on the show), but she finally did that to me 2 weeks ago. The writing is horrible for the character and its portrayal by this "actress" is just as dreadful.

• Members

Ok they actually made up a reason for her doing that, apparently it was to remind Luke of his mother or something but still -- WTF!! That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you don't have gloves you don't resort to picking it up with your bare hands like that Lulu!! Wow..

• Members

LOL GH sure wrapped this up quickly, and just in time for TG's annual vacation. Luke went from being a hot, rebellious, "I'm ok!" mess...to finally admitting he has a problem and giving in to everyones wishes, all in one episode. It was good though!

I love Olivia's style! Most of the time!

Archived