Days & Y&R to Recruit from AMC/OLTL

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

I don't mean to be rude or offend, but can we please stop it with these "+1" responses? While I personally don't find them offensive per se, others do. If you wish to respond to someone, respond with actual words. It goes a long way.

• Members

How is that offensive? I dont tend to use it but I dont mind it when others do. Personally, I think whoever is complaining about it needs to get over it. Its not like its something negative or insulting. Its something quick and short that gets straight to the point

• Members

If I was running DAYS I'd definitely snap up Melissa Archer as Sarah. I had big stupid plans for that character in my head once. But I doubt Archer or her husband will leave the East Coast, I think they're set here. I also think the canvas might be a bit awkward with both an Archer and an Alison Sweeney - the actresses are very similarly earthy, IMO.

• Members

Nope, that came straight from Maura. She said after the cancellation news came, her friends were calling her because they heard rumors Y&R had offered her a role. She talked to her agent, who contacted Y&R. She'd already decided to move to LA anyway, and the deal didn't get done until right before she left the East Coast.

• Members

LOL....i was going to say word and plus one....I think its outrageous and pity for someone to complain about that. I dont find it offensive in anyway....offensive is telling someone off..etc..etc...or calling someone a bitch..etc.....geez....really.....lol....absurd...

• Members

This must be a Chompers recast. I feel sorry for the actor, as DC has hyped up Billy Miller through all of his many failed stories and pairings.

If the Nelson/DC hype over Eden Reigel joining Y&R is any indication, then the recast will be lucky to not get that.

Archived